Helping organizations become more innovative, entrepreneurial and transformational to match the needs of our newly globalized world.
The ability to create unique products and partnerships is proven by the track record of the AT Venture team. Leading a group of research, commercialization, brand, and marketing experts, founder Michael Crowley has personally launched, and successfully commercialized 14 advanced technology businesses. As an international financial industry professional and business executive, he has generated over $2.2 Billion for his clients seeking early-stage and capital formation. He is an avid educator and seasoned speaker. Over the past decade alone, Michael has trained 15,000 + students in over 500 foreign delegations to the US, including business leaders, university professors, tech researchers, executives and other professionals on the best practices in the capitalization and global commercialization of advanced technologies.
For a list of upcoming events or to
Sign Up Now
register for our next training session
We use our uniquely targeted educational perspective to work with and train prospective technology entrepreneurs, (we call our Certified Trainees “Techtrepreneurs™”), teaching them to work together in perfect rhythm and tear down the “silos” that exist within the technical entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Our events include on-site Trainings, Lecture Series, and a Training/Certification Program in “Advanced Technology Commercialization”, in partnership with the Rochester Institute of Technology. Locate, register and pay for upcoming events and trainings.Learn More
Our Blog has a wealth of information to help domestic and international organizations become more Innovative, Entrepreneurial and Transformational to match the needs of our newly globalized world. Here you can sign up for our mailing list for updates and events.Learn More
- RIT College of Engineering Technology (CET) & ATVentureCenter Launch a Joint Technical Entrepreneurship & Commercialization Certificate Program
- Founders Voice #2 ATVentureCenter Creates New Concept in Adult & Executive Education in Techtrepreneurship TM in association with RIT (CET)
- Entrepreneurial Thinking Lesson #1: Stop, Look, Listen & Think...What direction is this bus going?
- Entrepreneurial Thinking #2: Great customer service goes a long way towards fixing the mistakes you'll make in your initial businss plan
- Entrepreneurial Thinking #3: It is alive, well and prospering at the University of Rochester, Simon School, Mark Ain Business Competition.
- Entrepreneurial Thinking #4: The Market Risk of Doing Nothing: Never Be a Conservative Prisoner of the Past
- Q: Who owns the future? A: It is not the nation most successful at innovation...it is the nation that successfully commercializes advanced technology.
It is our belief through the advancement of truly advanced technology, we can positively effect GDP growth in participating markets, on a regional to global scale. If we educate business, research, and academic leaders on how to commercialize their advanced research more effectively, we can make a measured and impressive impact on our world.